Muzaffarpur district, ‘The Land Of Leechi’ was created in 1875 for the sake of administrative convenience by splitting up the earlier district of Tirhut. The present district of Muzaffarpur came to its existence in the 18th century and named after Muzaffar Khan, an Amil (Revenue Officer) under British Dynasty. Purbi Champaran and Sitamarhi districts on North, on the South Vaishali and Saran districts, on the East Darbhanga and Samastipur districts and on the West Saran and Gopalganj districts surround Muzaffarpur. Now it has won international encomiums for its delicious Shahi Leechi and China Leechi View More...

» Notice Board

» Useful Links

Supreme Court of India
President of India
Election Commission
Parliament of India
Prime Minister's Office
India Portal
GOI Website Directory
Bihar Govt. Web Site
GOB Website Directory